7 Day 30-Hour Restorative Intelligence Yoga Teacher Training
Join Loyfa BetterLife Retreats in magical Koh Phangan to deepen your knowledge of Meditation and Yoga! Learn how to transform your life and create a better life for yourself and the people around you.
This course will focus on meditation, relaxation and stress relief, anatomy, physiology, Nidra Yoga (yoga of sleep), Restorative and Yin Yoga. This training has a special focus on ‘presence within the body’, restoring your power and life force and taking you closer to yourself!
Restorative Intelligence Yoga Teacher Training is for everyone and everybody, for any ages and any life. No previous experience, flexibility level or any other ability of the body needed! If you presently hold a RYT 200 or RYT 500 certification each module will give 30 hours of YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program).
This 5 day immersion will take a place at the beautiful Loyfa BetterLife Retreats, a lush natural resort with its own private beach and 2o meter saltwater pool in the heart of Sri Thanu Village, Koh Phangan. The schedule is specifically designed to allow time to integrate the teachings and to experience relaxation within the learning environment. A selection of spa treatments at our beach-side spa are included in the package as well as all meals and accommodation.
This course is taught by enigmatic, Viktoria Hartung, a Therapeutic Hatha Yoga Teacher with over 2o years’ experience as a yoga practitioner and teacher and therapist.
What you will learn
- Overview, background and lineage of Nidra, Restorative and Yin Yoga
- How to invite more space, stillness, and silence into your own body.
- How to reconnect with your innate ability to relax and to heal.
- Anatomy and physiology related to Yin and Restorative Yoga practice
- The asanas of Restorative and Yin Yoga poses and variations
- Overview, effects on physical, mental and emotional bodies
- Yoga Nidra, lucid dreaming and Irest
- Principles of Sankalpa (Yoga Nidra resolve or intention)
- How to work with consciousness to increase happiness, mental and physical health.
- To deepen the practice in order to address your own inner transformation
- Detailed systematic techniques to connect body and mind.
- Meditation from the different traditions (mindfulness, Sufi, Tantra, Buddhism, chakra, walking, transcendental, etc.)
- Meditative breath work techniques
- Overview and effects on physical, mental and emotional bodies
- Experience of deeper meditative states
- Mindfulness in daily life
- Meditation planning and teaching methodology
- 5 full days of Restorative Intelligence Yoga Teacher Training
- 30-hour (YACEP) Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Certification
- Daily Yoga class (Inclusive of Nidra, Restorative and Yin practices)
- Evening practice (Meditation and Yoga)
- Delicious vegan brunch and dinner
- Access to our private beach and two saltwater pools
- Fresh daily juice, coconut and organic fruit from our local farm
- Learning Materials (Manual and asana guidebook)
- Welcome Bag
- 1 x Oil and 1 x Thai Massage (60 mins)
- 1 x Refreshing Facial treatment (60min) All natural ingredients
- 1 x Body Scrub and Oil treatment (60mins) All natural ingredients
- Art of teaching, tailored to you and your personality
- Introduction to Yogic, Buddhist, Tao philosophy and TCM philosophies
- Theory and interactive learning
- Inspirational and positive learning environment
- 6 nights of accommodation at the beautiful Loyfa Natural Resort!
- Free pick-up and drop-off Thong Sala pier - Resort (Check in-out only)
Day 1 - 4
06:30 – 6:50 Fresh Morning Juice
07:00 - 09:00 Meditation Practice/ Restorative or Yin Yoga
09:00 - 10:30 Theory Class
10:30 - 11:30 Brunch
11:30 - 15:00 Relaxation and Integration (enjoy our private beach, 2 x saltwater pools or indulge in a beach-side spa treatment)
15:00 - 16:30 Theory Class
18:00 - 19:30 Yin, Restorative and/ or Yoga Nidra
19:30 - 20:30 Dinner
20:30 - Rest and relaxation under the stars
Day 5 (Teaching practice with feedback and Certification)
06:30 – 6:50 Fresh Morning Juice
07:00 - 10:30 Practical exam, feedback and Q/A
11:00 - 12:00 Brunch
12:00 - 15:00 Relaxation (Enjoy some our private beach, pool or spa and get ready to graduate!)
15:00 - 17:30 Special Class and CERTIFICATION
18:00 - Dinner and CELEBRATION
All 30 hours – CONTACT HOURS (every hour mentioned is REAL with the teacher, not as a self-study).
Yogic sleep is a state of consciousness between waking and sleeping. In Yoga Nidra the practitioner remains in a state of light withdrawal of the 5 senses (pratyahara) with four senses internalized, and only hearing still connects to any instructions given. The unique practice of yogic sleep will be accompanied with yoga and meditation and allow a maximizing of the restorative power in the body.
Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga
Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga hold the key to unlocking the full potential of a holistic and comprehensive yoga practice, both on and off the mat, is a practice that is all about slowing down and opening your body through passive stretching. It is a completely different experience than most contemporary yoga. Restorative and Yin Yoga - is an experience, not a class. Not just a style of yoga but a journey.
The benefits of restorative yoga reach far beyond the heightened relaxation response and soothed nervous system.
The practice is characterized by long, static holds, using floor-based asana for muscle relaxation and myofascial release, allowing for a meditative focus, encouraged practitioner to dissolve in the principles of stillness, spaciousness, and quiet.
Deep meditation practice, different techniques and possibilities will be detailed, explained and experienced.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This Restorative Intelligence Yoga TTC is for everyone and everybody, for any age and any life. No previous experience, special flexibility level of any other ability needed
Yoga Teachers and Students, Sports Medicine Specialists, Thai Massage Practitioners, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Psychotherapists, Energy Healers, Martial Artists, Athletes & Physicians.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS COURSE:
- The opportunity to move deeply into yoga practice and integrate body and mind level
- Understanding not only the physical level of health, but also energetic and emotional level
- Confidence in yourself
- Solid introduction to Nidra, Restorative and Yin yoga practices
- Opportunity to share your vision of teaching of a restorative practice with your peers and receive feedback from your teacher
- Learn how to transform your life on the physical, mental, emotional levels, reduce the stress and restore the body, absorb useful knowledge to create better life.
- Strong sense of community with inspirational and like-minded people
- Time to self for development and exploration
- 30-hour YACEP accreditation
Our program offers a daily structure that is well planned and has a great balance between yoga practice, theoretical teachings, meditation, teaching methodology, and joy of life experience itself.
3o hr. Restorative Intelligence Yoga Teacher Training
Restorative Intelligence - February 23, 2020 - February 29, 2020
|Number of Guests||Deluxe
|1 Guest||27300 THB||31200 THB||33300 THB|
|2 Guests||57720 THB||57760 THB|